Shopify Website Set-Up & Design
START SELLING ONLINE WITH A BEAUTIFUL SHOPIFY WEBSITE!
Launching an online store can be both exciting and daunting. You know what you want to sell, but how do you create an ecommerce site that’s both affordable and effective? With a custom Shopify theme design and set-up we'll get you launched and on your way to success!
Why I use Shopify:
Quick, simple, cost effective. Gotta love that! I’ve been building ecommerce sites with Shopify since 2007. I love that this Canadian team is constantly growing and adding new features while maintaining what I consider the most user friendly shopping cart system available.
Ease of use is key to my clients – as most would prefer to spend their time selling rather than figuring out a complicated cart system. This shopping cart is easy enough for anyone to use, and its simplicity makes it a cinch for me to pop in and tweak things if you need it.
Nothing to install and host:
Shopify is a hosted system – they keep everything on their super-fast servers for you (instead of one that you rent space on and install the software yourself). This means they keep a close eye on any service disruptions or other problems for you. And anytime they improve or upgrade the software it gets added automatically to your shop without anyone having to upgrade it.
Lots of great features – but not too many to overwhelm you:
You need to be able to quickly add and adjust products, process orders, keep track of stock and promote your items. Shopify has the basics beautifully covered and then some. Plus there are some very handy apps that we can add on if you extend its capabilities (like showing hand-picked related products).
Sure there are carts out there that have a gazillion features, one-time fee, or are open-source (free to use). But the compromise is the need for complex customization, expensive developer fees for any updates or changes, and a complex admin section that confuses a new shop owner.
Have a retail store? Go to tradeshows?
All you need now is the Shopify POS which will tie your online and offline sales together seamlessly.
Working with Stacelynn is amazing. She gets it. Not only is she great at web design, but she understands retail, customers and sales. She is able to help you create a web site that is beautifully designed and built to suit what your customers want. K Bouchard, WHEAT
Shopify projects start at $3000 and include:
- Basic design esthetic using current logo (or typeface company name)
- Shopify theme setup, navigation, layout and coding (I use my own Shopify themes as a base, see some in action in my portfolio)
- Home page banner, featured products, Instagram feed and more...
- Layout and styling of product and content pages
- Custom Gift Card page and Invoices to match your site
- Integration with your MailChimp account
- Social media integration
- Customization of your hosting account to accommodate Shopify
- Customization of shipping, taxes, payment and account admin
- Set-up of blog/news functionality (optional)
- Completely responsive layout (looks great on desktop, tablet, and mobile phones)
- Cross browser testing
- Unlimited email consultation until launch
- One month of reasonable corrections and adjustments
- BONUS: I’ll provide custom training videos for anything you need assistance with
- Assistance with copy editing
- Best practices for search engines (Shopify's built-in SEO rocks)
If you need some fancy features just ask, if it’s in my skill set I’ll do my best to incorporate it into your site
- Custom HTML customer emails
- Photo Gallery or Lookbook
- Integration with third-party apps
- Colour swatches - great for clothing shops
- Customized forms to collect unique info such as wholesale applications
So where shall we start?
I can customize and launch a site for you in very little time. The hardest part of launching an ecommerce site is developing your content, gathering photos, determining your shipping etc. I can certainly help you with all of that as well – In addition to helping others launch their sites, I’ve operated my own ecommerce store and have plenty of tips to share.
Questions? Contact me with any questions you have – I’m happy to help you decide if Shopify is right for your project.