Ready Set Launch!
The popular Maker package is BACK - with a new name, updated workbook and more...
"Ready Set Launch" was created for both site 'make-overs' and new launches. Perfect for indie-makers, artists, crafters & entrepreneurs who want an affordable + beautiful Shopify site
Book Before May 12 –
“There is so much attention to detail in this package... Stacelynn’s feedback on my many questions before and during the process was expedient, and her honesty was invaluable"
Maker Site Client – Sandra P, Orange Avocado Jewelry
The Maker Package is for you if:
- You have a 'get it done' attitude (yay you!).
- You’re launching a brand new site... or desperately need an affordable make-over.
- You're on a tight budget, but still want to work with a Shopify Expert.
- Your collection of products isn't very large.
- You can get your images and content ready by our start date (or you're happy to learn how to add it later on your own).
- You don't require a lot of training and can navigate Shopify's superb documentation and support.
- You're not interested in a lot of back and forth. You trust me to wow your customers with the content you provide.
“I was really blown away with the service and professionalism that I received. Stacelynn was knowledgeable, organized, and answered all of my questions. She was able to create a Shop for my brand that was beyond my expectations."
Maker Site Client – Carly D, Modern Hippie Shop
This is a great example of how your site will look if we use the Impulse Theme.
Everything you need for success!
Doesn't this sound nice?
- No more ‘decision paralysis’ or overwhelm
- Includes all the features you need to succeed, without feature overload
- Low investment while testing the market
- Perfect intermediate between DIY & Custom
- An officially recognized Shopify Expert to bounce ideas off
We take care of everything for you!
- Project workbook and checklists
- Advice & consultation on optimizing your customer's experience
- Shopify account set-up & configuration
- Shopify 2.0 Theme installation
- Customization with your logo, brand colors, and fonts
- Layout and styling of your About, Contact, and Shipping Info pages.
- Cleanup and organization of existing pages
- Organizing and creating your collections (categories) & navigation
- Adding up to 10 products plus a video showing you how to add/manage additional ones
- App recommendations
- Customization of your hosting account to accommodate Shopify
- Four weeks of support
- And a dab of secret sauce (of course)
How it Works
STEP 1: Book your start date and make a payment
STEP 3: Woohoo - it's a go! I'll get everything set up then send over your workbook and checklists.
STEP 4: When it's our week to work together, I'll reach out again if there are any remaining questions... and then I get to work like a busy bee
STEP 5: Go have a bath, take a run, watch Netflix... I take care of the rest
“ Working with Stacelynn was fantastic! It was time to level up my business from just having a presence on Etsy but it felt daunting to take that next step. The Maker Package was the perfect solution to create a beautiful, professional website. Her process is clear, uncomplicated, and she went out of her way to ensure we arrived at a site that serves my needs. I highly recommend her for makers who need a Shopify site!"
Maker Site Client – Erin H, Harmony Farm Candles
How it Works
How long does this take?
Your site will be ready within one week of your start date - awesome huh? Of course that's assuming I've received all of your homework the week prior (check out our reschedule policy below).
What if I already have a Shopify site?
Many Maker Site clients have an existing store that they've DIY’d –but just need someone to step in and help take it to the next level.
I’ll first install a fresh theme and then take care of a comprehensive clean-up to help organize all of your pages, products, and collections.
I'll also give suggestions on how to increase sales and add additional features that will make your website more user-friendly.
So what's not included?
A few things aren't included in this package: Shopify fees, theme license (if you select a paid theme), stock images, branding (ie logo design), a collaborative design process (the back and forth stuff that comes with the Custom Site package), training, additional code changes to the theme, bespoke web design.
Email me if you have something in mind and wonder if it's included!
Will I be able to edit the site myself?
Absolutely! Your theme will include an assortment of settings and customization tools that will allow you to change almost any element on your site - without needing to call in the big guns.
But of course I'm here to help if you need it.
Are the monthly Shopify fees worth it?
A million times over. Shopify takes care of your hosting, security, checkout, payments and much much more. That would really start to add up if you were to seek out those options elsewhere.
- You never have to worry about your site getting hacked (a common worry with Wordpress)
- You own your domain and brand (unlike with Etsy)
- You get a cutting edge platform where all new features are automatically added to your admin (unlike free ecommerce platforms that you have to host on your own)
Can I scale/grow if I start with this package?
You bet. The path to taking over the world is all yours! Your new site can be expanded in a variety of ways, but only when you're ready - just reach out to me, or any qualified Shopify Expert for help.
What is the refund/reschedule policy?
I require full payment to hold your spot. But if you change your mind just let me know at least two weeks prior to your start date. I'll refund your package minus a cancellation fee.
You can also opt to reschedule your project with advance notice. One reschedule is permitted at no cost. Further rescheduling has a fee.
Any other questions? Email me!
Need More? Check out the Signature package if you have complex categories/brands, need a more collaborative design process, or require additional functionality or apps (such as bundling, subscriptions etc)