Custom Designed Shopify Websites
For savvy ecommerce entrepreneurs who want an affordable yet comprehensive solution to launching their Shopify site.
A CUSTOM SITE IS PERFECT FOR YOU IF:
- You need a problem solver on your team
- Your site requires more customization than the Maker Package offers
- You want a more collaborative design & development process
- Your categories are a little more complex
- You can get your images and content ready by our start date (or you're happy to learn how to add it later on your own)
- You are migrating from another platform
- There are apps and other functionality that you know you'll need
- You like the idea of more support
- Complimentary Discovery call
- Additional update calls (if required)
- Project workbook and checklists
- Shopify account set-up & configuration
- Collaborative design process - the back and forth stuff
- Problem solving - 10 years of Shopify experience will go into finding solutions for you
- Layout and styling of your About, Contact, and Shipping Info pages. You can add as many additional pages as you like
- Setting up your collections (categories) and navigation
- Adding up to 20 products plus a video showing you how to add/manage additional ones
- Custom Gift Card page and Invoices to match your site
- Integration with your MailChimp account
- Installation of third-party apps and configuration - think subscriptions, retail location map etc
- Social media integration - both sharing and connecting
- Customization of shipping, taxes, payment and account admin
- Customization of your hosting account to accommodate Shopify
- Set-up of blog/news functionality
- Completely responsive layout - looks great on desktop, tablet, and mobile phones
- Four weeks of support + site guides + training videos
- Maintenance and upgrade packages available!
2-6 weeks to deliver
From $3500 USD
For this package your fee will be split into a deposit to hold your spot and the remainder due upon completion. There are stricter cancellation policies so be sure to read your contract.
How long does this take?
When your start date comes up your site will be ready in 2-6 weeks. Of course this assumes we have all of your homework the week before and our collaboration goes according to plan.
You have an additional four weeks to have us adjust your DNS settings (fancy way of saying 'put the site on your domain'). Otherwise we'll send you instructions on how to do that yourself when you're ready.
So what's not included?
A few things aren't included in this package: Shopify fees, stock images, branding (like logo design). Email me if you have something in mind and wonder if it's included!
Will I be able to edit the site myself?
Absolutely! We've included an assortment of settings and customization tools that will allow you to change almost any element on your site - without needing to call in the big guns. But of course we’re here to help if you need it.
Are the monthly Shopify fees worth it?
A million times over - Shopify takes care of your hosting, security, checkout, payments and more. That would really start to add up if you were to seek out those options elsewhere.
- You never have to worry about your site getting hacked (a common worry with Wordpress)
- You own your domain and brand (unlike with Etsy)
- You get a cutting edge platform where all new features are automatically added to your admin (unlike free ecommerce platforms that you have to host on your own server)
Can I scale/grow if I start with this package?
You bet. The path to taking over the world is all yours! Your site can be expanded in a variety of ways, but only when you're ready - just reach out to me, or any qualified Shopify Expert for help.
HOW IT WORKS
STEP 1: Fill out the questionnaire
STEP 2: I'll contact you to book a call to see if we're a fit
STEP 3: Woohoo - it's a go! Book your start date and I'll send over your workbook and checklists
STEP 4: Prior to your start date I'll reach out again if there are any remaining questions and book a kickoff call (optional)
STEP 5: I present to you my proposed navigational structure, wireframe (for the home and product pages) and style guide.
STEP 6: Once approved I apply that style to your site and implement all of our ideas. I'll check in with you regularly when questions come up. You go run your business while I do the heavy lifting.
STEP 7: I show you the site, we make any necessary changes, and grab a glass of champagne
READY TO GET STARTED?
Prices shown in USD