Shopify Website Design & development
For savvy ecommerce entrepreneurs who want an affordable yet comprehensive solution to launching their Shopify site.
Having an online store just got even easier
As an online entrepreneur you know your website is everything - meeting place, sales rep, showroom, and catalogue.
It’s where the magic happens.
You want to maximize sales and give your customers a remarkable experience - so it’s really important that your website makes a positive first impression through design and functionality.
But sometimes that pressure to do it ourselves makes it hard for us to just get launched!
The Idea Lounge takes the overwhelm out the process
We aren’t just building you a website. We’re creating a foundation for company that will maximize sales while leading your customers through a remarkable sales experience.
We know your customers want to see your site as professional, yet personable. We know that you'd rather be running your business instead of trying to figure out HTML, snippets (yes, they’re a thing) and stylesheets.
Let me take care of the website, so that you can take care of your business.
SHOPIFY DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
- Complimentary Discovery call
- Additional update calls (if required)
- Project workbook and to-do lists
- Shopify account set-up & configuration
- Collaborative development process - the back and forth stuff
- Problem solving - 12 years of Shopify experience will go into finding solutions for you
- Advice & consultation on optimizing your customer's experience
- Layout and styling of your About, Contact, FAQ, and Shipping Info pages.
- Setting up your collections (categories) and navigation
- Adding up to 20 products plus a video showing you how to add/manage additional ones
- Custom Gift Card page and Invoices to match your site
- Integration with your MailChimp or Klaviyo account
- Installation of third-party apps and configuration - think personized products, retail location map etc
- Social media integration - both sharing and connecting
- Customization of shipping, taxes, payment and account admin
- Customization of your hosting account to accommodate Shopify
- Set-up of blog/news functionality
- Completely responsive layout - looks great on desktop, tablet, and mobile phones
- Four weeks of support + site guides + training videos
2-6 weeks to deliver
From $3500 USDSites that include product personalization start at $4500
How long does this take?
When your start date comes up your site will be ready in 2-4 weeks. Of course this assumes we have all of your homework the week before and our collaboration goes according to plan.
I often book 2-3 months in advance, so be sure to reach out if you have a launch date in mind.
So what's not included?
A few things aren't included in this package: Shopify fees, theme license, third-party apps, stock images, branding (like logo design). Email me if you have something in mind and wonder if it's included!
Will I be able to edit the site myself?
Absolutely! We've included an assortment of settings and customization tools that will allow you to change almost any element on your site - without needing to call in the big guns. But of course we’re here to help if you need it.
Are the monthly Shopify fees worth it?
A million times over - Shopify takes care of your hosting, security, checkout, payments and more. That would really start to add up if you were to seek out those options elsewhere.
- You never have to worry about your site getting hacked (a common worry with Wordpress)
- You own your domain and brand (unlike with Etsy)
- You get a cutting edge platform where all new features are automatically added to your admin (unlike free ecommerce platforms that you have to host on your own server)
Can I scale/grow if I start with this package?
You bet. The path to taking over the world is all yours! Your site can be expanded in a variety of ways, but only when you're ready - just reach out to me, or any qualified Shopify Expert for help.
HOW IT WORKS
STEP 1: Fill out the questionnaire
STEP 2: I'll contact you to book a call to see if we're a fit
STEP 3: Woohoo - it's a go! Book your start date and I'll send over your workbook and checklists
STEP 4: Prior to your start date I'll reach out again if there are any remaining questions
STEP 5: I present to you my proposed navigational structure, layout, and functionality ideas.
STEP 6: Once approved I finish implementing all of our great ideas. I'll check in with you regularly when questions come up. You go run your business while I do the heavy lifting.
STEP 7: I show you the site, we make any necessary changes, and grab a glass of champagne
READY TO GET STARTED?
Prices shown in USD